Spinning for the first time can be intimidating; the people, the loud music, those dance moves and the bike! At PRIME, we want to make sure that everyone is set-up for success and that you have the best ride possible. This is why we are sharing exactly what to do on your first day of class!
PRIME Pro Tips:
1. Arrive at least 15 minutes early so PRIME staff can give you a tour of the studio and tell you more about us
2. Ask for help when setting up your bike if a studio staff member has not already offered to help
3. Bike Set-Up
- Locate all bike knobs
- The saddle height should be even with your hip
- When seated, your knees should have a slight bend in them
- Your elbows should have a slight bend
- Our shoes
4. Our Shoes
- Clip into the pedal on the correct side
- This could take a minute or two!
- Pedal like a pro through your heels
Reading Our Console:
- Power – a combination of your resistance and your RPM
- RPM – revolutions per minute, the beat of the music and tempo in which we ride
- Number under your start – your resistance
Make sure all your bike’s knobs are tight and secure, double checking that each knob is screwed firmly into place. It’s likely that you’ll fall in love with PRIME and plan to make it a habit. We would strongly recommend investing in a pair of cycling shoes. See you on the bike!